On December 12, 2020, Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Generalists Officer Results is updated soon on the official site of Bank of Maharashtra www.bankofmaharashtra.in. So that applied candidates are easily checking their results and filled the required information in the result using Admit card details like enrollment number, date of birth on the official login page to visit official site Bank of Maharashtra. And we are giving all the information and details of the Bank Of Maharashtra Generalists Officer Result is in this site solvedsolution.com. So go through this full article carefully.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
Bank of Maharashtra has published the notification regarding recruitment of General officer. And the total number of General Officer Post is 350 in Scale 2 and Scale 3. All the eligible candidates have online applied the application form for vacancies and filled the given details. Candidates are may fill and submit the online application from 11th December 2019 to 31st December 2019. So guys do not wait for the last date of submission. Bachelors degree in any specialization and computer knowledge is enough for those candidates who are applying for this recruitment Bank of Maharashtra.
Bank Of Maharashtra 2019 Recruitment overview
|Name of the post||Generalist Officer, Specialist Officer|
|No. Of vacancies||300|
|Starting date of online application||11th December 2019|
|Last date of Online application||31st December 2019|
|Name of the Board||Bank of Maharashtra|
• General Officer Scale 2 – Bachelor’s Degree in any specialization with knowledge of computers. The minimum marks are 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years. Post Qualification Work Experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
• General Officer Scale 3 – Bachelor’s Degree in any specialization with knowledge of computers. The minimum marks are 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.
• General Officer Scale 2 – Max 35 years
• General Officer Scale 3 – Max 38 years
Selection Process for General Officers post
All the Candidates are selected on the basis of written exam performance The successful candidates are called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking.
How to Apply online application
1. Visit the official site bankofmaharashtra.in
2. Then click on the result
3. Fill the details according to vacancy
4. Click on submit and get the result