CRPF Recruitment 2020 has declared the notification for the total no of posts 1412 Head Constable (GD) Vacancies. Those candidates are interested in these vacancies can apply for online application form. Central Reserve Police Force, Ministry of Home Affairs is declared the online application form on their official website for 12th passed candidates is easily applying in CRPF Recruitment. For more details, all the information like Educational qualification, Age limit and how to apply for online applications are mentioned below in the article so read the full article carefully and don’t skip any point. And do apply before the last date.
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Head Constable Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Application form submission is 07-02-2020
- And the last Date for Online Application Form submission is 06-03-2020
- Date of Written Exam is 19-04-2020
CRPF Head Constable Jobs 2020
All the candidates who are interested in this vacancy and are fitting in the Eligibility Criteria can Read the full article before apply. All the details, as well as Information, are mention here regarding this vacancy like Other details of CRPF Vacancy 2020, CRPF Recruitment 2020, CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020, CRPF Head Constable Jobs 2020, CRPF Head Constable Apply Online, CRPF Head Constable Bharti 2020, CRPF HC Online Form 2020, CRPF Head Constable (HC) Vacancy 2020, CRPF Head Constable Notification 2020, CRPF HC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
- Candidates should have passed the class 12th from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- No application fee required for all the candidates.
- For Head Constable pay scale Rs 25500-81100/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Medical Exam.
- Merit List.
How to Apply CRPF Recruitment 2020
- First of all, Candidates will be going to the official website, crpf.gov.in
- Then click on the ‘Recruitment’ option.
- Now candidates must have an E-mail & mobile no. for the registration process.
- After completing the Registration id & password will be created.
- Login with id and password and start filling the online application form.
- Last step Check the filled details very carefully and click on submit.