ON 16 December 2019 SSB Dadra & Nagar Haveli (DNH) has released the recruitment jobs for Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary, Cashier And females supervisor posts. All the details and full information about these vacancies and DNH LDC Syllabus 2020 is available in this site. Interested candidates submit the details by the online application form. After the submission candidates are starting the preparation for the written exam with the help of exam syllabus. Date and exam centre will be available soon at the official site. So that candidates read carefully this article and exams syllabus 2020 are download from the official site of SSB Dadra & Nagar Haveli (DNH). Here at the end of this article there is the PDF file for Syllabus.
|Name of Board||SSB Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Name of Post||LDC, Panchayat Secretary, Cashier, Females supervisor|
|No of Vacancies||35|
|Category||Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Application From Last date||11 January 2020|
|Admit card||Will Be soon|
|Exam date||Available soon|
Eligibility DNH LDC 2020
LDC – Candidates have 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University with English typing Speed 35 WPM or Hindi 30 WPM on Computer test.
Female – Degree of a recognized university and home science.
• 80 questions are given in the computer-based examination carrying 01 marks each.
• Negative marking for each wrong answer. 0.25 mark will be deducted.
• The Merit List will be prepared from 100 marks i.e. 80 marks of computer-based examination and 20 marks of Domicile of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
• For Computer-based Examination and Domicile the marks for preparation of Merit List will be added.
• No other marks will be added. 20 marks for domicile will be added for only those candidates who secure minimum 33% in the computer-based examination.
Sep 1. Written Test /CBT Exam
Step 2. Interview Process
Step 3. Document verification