IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 notification has been released by the officials of IIT Jodhpur. For the posts of Technical Assistant from all over the nation the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur has sent invitations via online application. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the same via the official site of IIT Jodhpur. This is going to be a contractual based job, and the employee will be treated as a temporary employee. The first duration of the job will be for 1 year and post that it is extendable but as per the duration of the project. The last date for the submission of the online application form is 30th May 2020. Here on this page all the necessary details regarding IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 are being clearly mentioned for the convenience of the candidates. At the end of the article the direct links are also being mentioned.
|Organizing Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Last date for Application||30 May 2020|
|Official Website||Go to Important Links|
Project Title: Low cost sensor for monitoring of odour in ambient air development.
Age Limit: Below 30 Years
Qualification: Qualified in M.Sc.in Science or Engineering/B. Tech. in ECE, EE, ME or Materials Engineering or equivalent/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institution or University.
Pay Scale: Rs.17,500/-
Instructions for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment Application Form
- This is going to be a contractual based job, and the employee will be treated as a temporary employee. The first duration of the job will be for 1 year and post that it is extendable but as per the duration of the project.
- Application without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected as it is considered incomplete.
- Experience Certificates should be of proper format is the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- There might be a change in the no. of vacant positions without any public notice.
- The selection will be done after or on the basis of the written test then Interview of the applicant.
- All the documents submitted should be legal and original as the Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the span of the service and if it is observer that a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- TA/DA shall not be paid to the candidates for these posts.
- Fraud in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- If there will be a postal delay then the application will not be entertained.