On 27 December 2019 the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) have published their vacancy list for the Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020. All the interested candidates can easily apply for these posts through the online mode. We are giving all information and details regarding this examination of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) like educational Qualifications, online application fee details, age limit and how to apply for online application form are mentioned below in detail. And the last date of submission online application form for this vacancy is 13 January 2020. Hence all the interested candidates are requested to please don’t wait for the last date for this vacancy apply before the last date. Read carefully complete article because every line have important points don’t skip any of them.
Important Dates MPSC recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of online Application||23-Dec-2019|
|Closing Date of online Application||13-Jan-2020|
|Last Date of Online Payment fees||14-Jan-2020|
|Mains Examination||2, 3 & 4 Aug 2020|
No. of Vacancy details
• POST NAME:- Various
• No. OF VACANCY:- 200
• PAY SCALE:- As per 7th Pay Matrix
MPSC Recruitment 2020 Name of posts with no. of vacancies
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner-10
- Deputy CEO/Group Development Officer-7
- Assistant Commissioner /Project Officer (CAT-II)-1
- Deputy Director of Industries, Technical -1
- Assist. Director, Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship-2
- Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service-25
- Class Officer-25
- Assistant Group Development Officer-12
- Assistant Registrar Officer-19
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Records-6
- Deputy Superintendent, State Exercise-3
- Assistant Commissioner State Exercise-1
- Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship and Guidance Officer-4
- Assistant Project Officer/ Research Officer and similar Profile-11
- Naib Tehsildar-73
- Total Post:- 200
Eligible Criteria MPSC Preliminary Recruitment
• Degree or it’s equivalent from govt. recognized university OR Degree in Engineering & Technology and Degree in Statutory Science and Marathi Language Knowledge is necessary for all posts.
• For General / OBC Candidates – Rs. 524/-
• For SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 324/-
NOTE– All the candidates are paying the online fees through online net banking/Debit Card/Credit card/ or by Challan
How to Apply MPSC Recruitment 2020
- First step is visiting the site.
- Then search for MPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Open the link.
- Fill up required details.
- Click on submit Button.
- Now pay up you fee.
- At last don’t forget to take a hard copy of your Application Form MPSC Recruitment 2020.