OMPL Recruitment 2020 - Through GATE 2019 - Solved Solution

OMPL Recruitment 2020 – Through GATE 2019

OMPL Recruitment 2020

Recruitment notification for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is done via GATE. OMPL Recruitment 2020 on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the GATE 2019 the selection is to be finalized. But pay attention guys the application forms are being submitted through OMPL official website only. All the candidates who fit in the eligibility criteria set by the officials must apply for this recruitment program. Here in this article all the information which you are going to require for the submission of the OMPL Application form 2019 is available. The only thing which you are required to do is to go through this whole article. So, go ahead guys.

OMPL Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates

Events Dates
Online application Commencement 19 Dec 2019
Online application  End 18 Jan 2020
Submission of form Last Date 18 Jan 2020
Admit card Release 21 days before next round
Group discussion/ Group task and personal interview Dates To be announced

OMPL 2020 Application Form

The process of application is done on online basis. The procedure will start after opening the official website. Here are the steps.

  1. Reach out the official website.
  2. Search for ‘recruitment of executive through GATE 2019’.
  3. Application form will appear on the screen.
  4. Fill the form with relevant details.
  5. Upload the images required over there. {Size of – (Photograph- 20-40KB) (Signature- 10-20KB)}
  6. Take a last look on your application form.
  7. Submit the application fee i.e. 750 Rupees.
  8. Hit the submit button.

Eligibility Criteria

Base Qualification

Other educational qualification

No. of Vacancies

Here is the table for vacant positions

 

Section Name Posts
Chemical 09
Mechanical 01
Instrumentation 03
Electrical 02
IT 01

OMPL 2020 Selection Process

There are several steps which comprises of the selection process. Here are the points.

Step 1. Shortlisting on the basis of Gate 2019 Scores.

Step 2. Group discussion round.

Step 3. Personal Interview Round.

The weightage for different steps are 85% for Gate 2019 scores and remaining 15% on GD and Personal Interview round.

OMPL Recruitment Admit Card 2020

The Admit Card OMPL 2020 will be the next important document for the students. The students can get it from the official website. The link of which is being mentioned here under the heading of important links over here. After opening the site open the admit card section and do login via your unique registration ID and date of Birth. The admit card is supposed to be carried at the time of personal interview and Group discussion round.

OMPL 2020 Result

The result of the students is to be extracted from the overall performance of the students in all the levels that were the GATE 2019 scores then group discussion round and then the Personal Interview round. As soon as the officials will release any notification regarding OMPL Result 2020 we will upload it over here.

Important Links

  1. OMPL Recruitment 2020
  2. OMPL Through Gate Details

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *