On 24 December 2019, the notification for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 has released for a total no of vacancies 926 available in various offices of the Bank in India. All the interested and eligible candidates those are waiting for government job in the bank so that this is a golden opportunity for the interested candidate. According to official notification Reserve Bank of India (RBI), recruitment registration and fee submission and all formalities of this vacancy is to be done by the online process. All the details and full information about this vacancy are mentioned in this article like education qualification, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below in detailed. Candidates are being advised don’t wait for the last date apply online application form before the last date. Read carefully this article do not skip any point.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Date
• Commencement date for online application form submission is 23 December 2019.
• Last date for online application form submission is 16 January 2020.
• For Online fee payment 16 January 2020 is the last date.
• Date of online Preliminary exam 14 Feb & 15 Feb 2020.
• The main exam is on March 2020.
Region and Category wise number of vacancy details
All the details are given in this image are Category wise no. of vacancy
RBI Assistant Recruitment Eligibility criteria
• Name of post:- Assistant
• Candidate should hold up a Bachelor’s Degree in any specialization with 50% marks (Pass Class For SC./ST/PwD Candidates) from Government and degree has to be from a Recognized university and knowledge of Word Processing on PC.
• 20 to 28 years
Online Application Fees
• For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates -Rs. 450/-
• For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates – Rs. 50/-
NOTE:- All the candidates are paying the online fees through net banking, Credit card, Debit card.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant 2019
• Candidate visits the official site link of which is already given in Important link.
• Now click on ‘Recruitment for the Assistant’ vacancy.
• Then you will see the registration page.
• Fill all details in a given form.
• After Registration user id and password will be generated.
• Then login with id and password.
• Fill the online application and upload all required document.
• Submit carefully.
• The last step payment method pay an application fee and submit the final application.