The state government of Rajasthan has approved the recruitment of 31000 Grade-30 teachers. The recruitment process will begin after the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers-REET Recruitment 2020. Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot shared this information on his official twitter handle @ashokgehlot51. Scroll down this page to get complete information about REET 2020 notification.
REET Recruitment 2020 New Vacancy
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers – REET is an eligibility test, which is necessary to qualify for being a govt. teacher in Rajasthan. Candidates have to appear in REET if they want to serve as teacher in Govt. Schools from class1 to Class 8. The paper consists of two Levels. Level-1 is for Class 1 to Class 5, while the Level-2 is for Class 6 to Class 8. Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan – BSER will release the exact dates and REET Recruitment 2020 Online application form very soon. Stay with us for live updates about REET 2020 online application form and other valuable information.
REET Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Level-1 (Class 1 to Class 5)
- 12th with Minimum 50% Marks or Graduation from any recognized
- 2 Years Elementary Education Diploma or 4 Years B. El. Ed. Diploma. (Candidates who are appearing for Final Year can also apply)
For Level-2 (Class 6 to Class 8):
- Graduate degree along with 2 years Elementary Education Diploma. Or Graduation with minimum 50% marks and must have passed 1 year in B. Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B. Ed passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Bachelor in Education.
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year B. Ed passed or appearing in the final year of 2 year Bachelor in Education in accordance with the NCTE.
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education
- Senior secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appear in Final year of 4 year BA/ B.SC.ED or B.A.Ed. B.Sc. Ed
The maximum age limit is 43 years as per HC order in year 2017.
REET Application Form 2020 – Online Registration
How to apply online for REET 2020. As the official declaration of exact date is yet to be confirm, candidates have to watch an eye on the official advertisements. You can visit us regularly for all the related updates.
- Candidates applying for Primary or Secondary Level – Rs.550
- Candidates applying for both Levels – Rs.750
Important Note: Candidates who have already paid their examination fee in 2013 will not have to pay the fee again. They can get their token no. via their mobile or Email ID.
REET Exam 2020: Important Dates and Details
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers-REET|
|Name of Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan – BSER|
|Name of the Post||Teacher, Grade-3|
|Total no. of Vacancies||31000|
|Date of Online Application||October 2020 (Expected)|
We can witness some changes in the REET 2020 exam pattern. The weightage of Graduation score can be removed or reduced. Other than that, board is planning to organize both exams same day. The eligibility test is supposed to be conduct in morning and the subjective exam in evening shift. Aspirants were demanding to remove the provision of graduation weightage since long. Bookmark our portal to get the latest notification and live updates about REET 2020 Online Application. REET Recruitment 2020.