Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services (TNFUSRC) Recruitment 2020 released its recruitment notification for the total posts of 320 FOREST Guard Vacancy. All the interested candidates can easily apply through the online mode for these TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020. All the candidates are applying for these vacancies which has and qualified there 12th class from a recognized board. For more details read the full article carefully details and information regarding this vacancy are mentioned in the article. And don’t wait for the last date for submission to apply before the last date. Read in detail.
Important dates for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020
- Starting date for submitting the online application form is 25-Jan-2020
- The last date for submission online application form is 14-Jan-2020
- And a date for Examination Computer Based Test(CBT) on March 2020
Vacancy details for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020
|Posts Name||No.of Post||Pay Scale|
|Forest Guard||227||Rs. 18200 – 57900/- (Level 5)|
|Forest Guard with Driving License||93||Rs. 18200 – 57900/- (Level 5)|
Category Wise TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020
|Forest Guard With Driving License||0||39||02||26||21||04||01||93|
Name of Post – Forest Guard
- Candidates must have a 12th passed from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, or Botany as one of the subjects.
- 21 to 30 years
Name of Post – Forest Guard with Driving License
- Candidates must have a 12th passed from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, or Botany as one of the subjects. Must possess a valid driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- 21 to 30 years
- Candidates for SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 150/-
- For All Others Candidates is – Rs. 300/-
Note– All candidates can pay the application fees to use the Online mode Net banking/Debit card/Credit card.
How to apply TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020.
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website forest.tn.gov.in
- Candidate can complete all formalities for the online registration process.
- After that login with Registration id and password.
- Then start filling the online application form.
- Now Check the filled required details and click on submit.
- The last step to pay the application form fees and submit them.