UPSC IES Application Form 2020 is now released, eligible candidates can fill their form by going to the official website, upsc.gov.in. candidates who are eligible for this post should have a post-graduate degree in statistics for Indian Statistical Service. Multiple applications for the same post are not allowed, candidates need to check that they should not register too many times. In the future, this can be a reason for the cancellation of your form. Candidates need to be very careful at the time of filling the application form. here in this article all the information regarding the filling UPSC IES 2020 Application Form is being provided.
|Start date of application form||10 June 2020|
|Last date to apply for IES ISS 2020||30 June 2020|
|Application Withdrawn dates||07 – 13 July 2020|
|Date of commencement of UPSC IES ISS Exam 2020||16 oct 2020|
UPSC IES 2020 Application Fees
Category wise fee is allotted for the application form;
For the unreserved/OBC/EWS candidates the fees are Rs. 200/- and for the female/SC/ST/Person with benchmark disability are Exempted.
The payment mode of the application form will be done online as well as offline. For online mode, it can be done by the internet banking of SBI bank, or credit/debit card mode. And those who done their payment in the offline mode need to pay by cash at the time of registration. Also, candidates need to provide some information like the date of birth, name of the candidate, father name, scanned signature and photograph images, educational certificates.
UPSC IES ISS EXAMINATION 2020 Eligibility criteria
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the examination before filling the form. Eligibility criteria are given below
- Candidates should have a post-graduate degree in Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics/Applied economics for the recognized university incorporated by an act of Central or state legislature in India.
- Candidates who are applying for the ISS exam must have a bachelor’s degree in Mathematical statistics/statistics/Applied statistics from a university incorporated by an Act of Central or state government.
- Candidates must be fit medically and physically as per the criteria of the ISS standard.
- Candidates age for the UPSC ISS examination should be above 21 years and below is 30 years.
How to Fill UPSC IES 2020 Application Form
- Go to the official page.
- click on the notification section.
- Search and open the notification related to Application form.
- Fill up the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- click on submit button.
- Submit the fees for the Application Process.